Skip to main content

summer camp Nigeria 2013

Summer camp Nigeria

Summer camp Nigeria 2013 was the best summer experience ever that cannot be forgotten easily.

           Before I came to this camp I thought the best thing to do during the summer was to stay at home and watch TV, but now I know that I was wrong. Summer camp Nigeria was by far better  than anything TV has got to offer you at home.

         Not only did I learn some things that I do not have the opportunity of being taught in school, but I also made a lot of new friends, both campers and camp instructors.
             I could not have imagined anything better for summer camp Nigeria. And I can honestly say that I am looking forward to Summer camp Nigeria 2014.

Comments

  1. We are so proud of you and excited to have you share your experience about this year's Summer Camp Nigeria. Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Camp Nigeria! The Best Summer Camp...

Hey brainy bloggers, now is the time we all need to come together to share with the rest of the world all that the  Brainy Educare   is doing to equip and empower young people like us.  The just concluded Summer Camp Nigeria 2013 is one of the perfect example. It's an awesome experience that can never be forgotten in a hurry.  In fact, I can't wait to share the gist about the fun and learning that took place at the summer camp. Watch out for the photo story video produced by a group of teenagers in one of the apprenticeship class at the Summer Camp Nigeria 2013 .  Adios Amigos! (Spanish).

Meet the Brainy Ambassadors and Mentors

At Brainy Educare we don't just teach children to have fun, rather we create a learning experience in a fun way. Our programs are geared towards raising the next generation of leaders who lead Nigeria and the world to greater heights. Some of our programs includes: * Outside The Box * Wonders With Numbers * Scribes And Orators * Summer Camp Nigeria (www.SummerCampNigeria.com * and others! Visit our website: www.brainyeducare.com Follow us on twitter: @brainyeducare1 Meet all the Brainy Ambassadors and Mentors (pictures below).